Harvesting Machines, Chaff Cutter (Toka Machine ), KISANCOM Power Driven Steel Geared Chaff Cutter,
Products: Tractor Driven Chaff Cutter,Hand Driven Chaff Cutter,Steel Geared Chaff Cutter with Upward and Downward Blower,KISANCOM Power cum Hand Driven Chaff Cutter,Samrat Steel Geared Chaff Cutter with Downward Blower With Straight Blades,KISANCOM Power Driven Steel Geared Chaff Cutter,
Product Code : Pro584
Regd No. 150211
Kisancom Steel Geared Chaff Cutter is fitted on Heavy Angle Iron Frame, which is mounted on Heavy Angle Legs and Braces, with forged Feet, which enables the Machine to be easily Bolted to the Ground. The Bevel Pinion Gear system is used because of which you can change the motions (Reverse And Forward) instantly. This is a great advantage to the machine as well as chocking of the machine. Length of the cut can be changed with Gear Lever instantly. All the gears are duly hardened.
• Works on 3 H.P. Single Phase Motor.
• Output 1200 Kgs. To 1500 Kgs. Per Hour (Subjected to Vary for Different Kinds of Raw Material.)
• Length of cut 3/8" to 1/2" and 1/2" to 5/8".
• RPM required is 300 to 350.
• Before starting the machine fill the main gear box with 200 to 250 ml of Lubricating Oil No. 90 and the Outer Gear Box with Grease.
• Always keep the blades sharp. Keep a distance of 1/16" to 1.5 mm between blades and Mouth Piece.
• You can chaff Sugarcane, Jawar, Maize, Barseen both Dry and Green.